Lead Recruiting Operations Coordinator, EMEA // Okta
Okta is looking for a Lead Recruiting Operations Coordinator to partner with our EMEA Recruiting Team and serve as a culture ambassador. The Lead Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities, leading operational initiatives and building candidate relationships.
This is a very unique opportunity for a recruiting coordinator who is ready to take the next step. You will start as the sole focal point for EMEA candidate logistics and progress into leading a small team of recruiting coordinators, while you focus on best practice, analytics, and operations.
The ideal person will have incredible attention to detail, great customer service skills and an ability to manage a high volume of tasks. We are looking for someone to have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organisation of talented individuals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Form part of global recruiting coordination team as an international counterpart, and our on-the-ground operations specialist helping to optimise our international recruiting process
- Schedule high volume of intricate candidate interviews for recruiters and hiring teams, including arranging travel for senior stakeholders and candidates across Europe
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience, operational logistics and scheduling efficiency
- Maintain all recruiting docs – job descriptions, offer approvals, contracts, process documents, candidate materials, agency fee agreements
- Assist in the coordination of recruiting events (open houses, meet-ups, happy hours, okta for good & diversity events), & interviewer training and other recruiting activities
- Track recruiting team metrics and report on a weekly basis
- Ensure candidates have an exceptional candidate experience at Okta with timely responses and follow up
- Demonstrated coordination or administration experience in a fast-paced environment
- Able to coordinate across multiple geo’s and timezones, for stakeholders across all levels of the business
- An eye towards candidate experience and excellent customer service
- Can handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
- Ability to drive and own projects and be proactive about suggestions to improve process
- Natural ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working with Greenhouse, or another ATS is highly desirable
- Office based in Farringdon
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.