Product Operations Associate // ClassPass
ClassPass – the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
With the rapid expansion of ClassPass internationally, an opportunity has arisen for a new team member to join ClassPass to handle post-launch troubleshooting requests for the International team!
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Oversee bug reporting for International team, including initial troubleshooting, prioritisation and assist the Partner Success Manager with escalation to Product & Engineering team
- Monitor and prioritise failure rates of integrations and proactively work with integration partners when failures arise
- Understand the ClassPass integration with outside booking platforms in order to advise the Partner Success team on how to fix potential issues
- Understand and track the ClassPass product portfolio and communicate feedback effectively back to New York HQ
- Implement improvements to bug tracking and reporting process
- Oversee and execute additional projects. Examples of needs that have come up in the past include: competitive analysis, overseeing manual tagging efforts, “free class” and “workshop” clean ups
What we are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage internal/external stakeholders
- A self starter who can work autonomously
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Experience working with API & integration technologies
- Right to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.