Operations Coordinator // JustPark
As the Operations Coordinator, you’ll work with stakeholders internally and externally to ensure we deliver an exceptional standard to our drivers and clients, meeting agreed SLAs, and within forecasted budget. You’ll be responsible for keeping exciting activity on track, whilst also identifying opportunities to continually improve our processes and systems.
Here’s an idea of what you’ll be working on day to day
- Project management of all onboarding projects, from meeting organisation, admin, invoice processing, cost-tracking, task-chasing across the business, reporting
- Managing external relationships with contractors and enforcement partners who support the delivery of all onboarding projects
- Develop detailed monthly reporting and conducting analysis that drives decision making across the Client Operations team
- Identifying areas for improvement, building project plans and embedding changes across the team
- Assisting Sales team with input on operational aspects of sales proposals
- Strive to bring technological advancements developed by internal development team and hardware partners to our portfolio
You’ll have experience delivering projects and will have evidence of successfully implementing process change. You’ll have awareness of best practice principles or methodologies such as Prince 2 or Six Sigma and a desire to persue more formal qualifications.
Great data analysis skills are essential to be successful in the role. You’ll be a pro with Excel, producing meaningful reporting and dashboards that inform the business. You’ll be able to clearly track the status of multiple projects by developing improved tools and processes.
Evidence of working in an unstructured environment with multiple competing deadlines is essential. You’ll be results orientated, able to take ownership and drive projects forward, with a desire to progress and take on additional responsibilities. You’ll need to adapt quickly to change and be open to new perspectives and creative approaches.
Our teams work hard to make JustPark a success, so it’s important to us that they can share in that success. That’s why we offer stock options to every member of the team. We work hard to achieve some ambitious goals with the knowledge we’re building something truly valuable.
We trust that our team has the best interests of our customers at heart, which means we trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. Whether that’s working the hours that suit you, setting you up for remote working or making sure you have the right kit, we’ll work with you to create the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer benefits like unlimited holiday and enhanced maternity leave.
We’re in this for the long term, and we have big ambitions for the future. To help us get there, we want to grow our own superstars from within. We fund additional training, provide mentoring and work with you to develop a career plan so we can help you get where you want to go, too.