Head of Compliance // TransferGo
We are looking for the digital age Head of Compliance to make moving money globally as simple and easy as sending a text. This role gives a fantastic opportunity to support our mission by delivering cutting edge experience on KYC and AML/CTF prevention processes while promoting a strong compliance culture and good relationship with customers, regulators and partners.
The Head of Compliance will support the business in developing new products and launching new jurisdictions with the customer in mind. The Head of Compliance will also be expected to build strong relationship with regulators and partners and advise on regulatory and compliance matters as well as to produce and/or maintain a variety of internal policies and compliance related documents.
Reporting directly to our COO and collaborating with all core functions within the company, the successful candidate will be able to handle multiple areas of responsibilities autonomously, demonstrating excellent critical judgement with hands-on approach. This is a great opportunity to work on a broad range of projects across multiple jurisdictions and play a key role in supporting the company’s rapid growth.
- Champion efficient and customer-friendly KYC, AML & CTF processes and controls;
- Maintain and expand relationships with regulators, banks and financial institutions globally;
- Challenge status-quo and inspire AML compliance innovation across the business;
- Understand and adopt new technologies and processes in customer verification, AML compliance, fraud prevention and payment processing;
- Improve product funnel through better AML compliance tech & policies;
- Build dynamic risk-assessment frameworks;
- Identify new opportunities for enhancing/streamlining processes;
- Assist in launching new markets and products;
- Regularly assess and report business risks to the management and the board;