Business Analyst (Data & BI) // JustPark
Intelligent use of data is central to our strategy at JustPark. As Business Analyst, you’ll play a key role in building the foundation of our data strategy. This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst with experience of business intelligence and data warehousing to take the next step in their career.
We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK, so you’ll help evolve the data platform to allow us to scale effectively. You’ll implement user-friendly tools, solutions and dashboards so that relevant information can be efficiently gathered and easily interpreted by business teams.
Here’s just some of the things you’ll be responsible for:
- Assist business teams in defining, tracking and optimising processes, tools, and dashboards for better planning and management of the business
- Develop dashboards and reports that provide insight into key metrics driving the business.
- Devise processes and systems which allow for better self serve data access for stakeholders, leading to higher data management maturity and more opportunities for automation and innovation
- Create and maintain a strong data governance culture to make sure data are used properly and focus on a single-source-of-truth.
- Coach other business units to enhance self-service capabilities to improve data availability and promote a data-driven culture.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and other colleagues across the business to develop and provide the strategic context that will allow the data and analytics team to identify the most impactful work and drive step changes in growth.
- Partner with business teams in evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
We want teams that enjoy spending time together. So we’ve built a culture that encourages teams to get to know each other – we run company-wide away days and annual retreats to get us away from the desk. Our in-house chef provides a freshly cooked lunch everyday, giving us the opportunity to catch up over great food.
Our teams work hard to make JustPark a success, so it’s important to us that they can share in that success. That’s why we offer stock options to every member of the team. We work hard to achieve some ambitious goals with the knowledge we’re building something truly valuable.
We trust that our team has the best interests of our customers at heart, which means we trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. Whether that’s working the hours that suit you, setting you up for remote working or making sure you have the right kit, we’ll work with you to create the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer benefits like unlimited holiday and enhanced maternity leave.
We’re in this for the long term, and we have big ambitions for the future. To help us get there, we want to grow our own superstars from within. We fund additional training, provide mentoring and work with you to develop a career plan so we can help you get where you want to go, too.