SEO Executive // iwoca
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we’ve lent over £900 million to over 50,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun & vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
We already have great content, informative content – guides that help small businesses across the country understand business finance better. But, at the moment, these resources are not very visible on the web. That’s why we’re looking for an executive to fix this. We’re looking for someone to support our SEO outreach efforts, the right person for the role will balance meticulous planning, exciting pitching, and carefully thought-through campaign analysis, to generate backlinks and engagement – from websites across the small business world – back to us. It’s a big task, built for an ambitious person.
- Bring to life our resources, guides, articles and tools in the eyes of the websites we want to work with.
- Do your research to look for and find the best websites across the internet who might benefit from our content.
- Work with iwoca’s editorial team to shape the scope of new content created specifically for outreach initiatives
- Work with writers, designers and our PR team to see outreach projects through to their successful finish.
- Forecast what we can expect to achieve based on historical performance
- Pitch content and become the go-to relationship manager for highly influential websites who we want to work with
- Develop extensive, always-relevant lists of contacts to reach out to, to promote our key pages
- Planning outreach campaigns and evaluating their success based on clearly defined objectives and KPIs
We look for people that are smart, humble, motivated and who are always looking to improve. Ideally, you’ll be::
- A natural born seller: you love to think up creative ways of getting people’s attention and then conveying to them the value iwoca brings to the table
- Not afraid of numbers: iwoca runs on data. You’ll be comfortable with setting KPIs and analysing performance from the off.
- Resourceful and great at project management: unafraid to tackle new challenges, breaking down complicated projects into simple steps, organising and rallying stakeholders to make progress in a smooth and timely way
- A team player: enjoys working with others, sharing ideas and learnings within and across teams
- Driven, hard working and uncompromising in delivering high quality results in tight timelines
- Excited about helping small businesses thrive
What’s life like as an iwocan?
We all enjoy:
- A lovely office in central London, right by Tottenham Court Road
- Two company retreats a year (in places like the French Alps or Spanish seaside)
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments and yoga
- An ever-growing number of clubs including climbing, chess, football and boxing
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity
Just for you:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- Stock options
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- A workplace nursery tax benefit scheme
- 25 days holiday per year and an extra day off on your birthday
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- Special celebrations for anniversaries and long service including sabbatical
- Flexible working
- Cycle-to-work scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- Tickets to tech conferences across Europe
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- A calendar of meetups we host at our office
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.