Senior PR Manager // Gousto
Gousto is the UK’s no.1 recipe box company, on an exciting mission to become the most-loved way to eat dinner. Delivering precise ingredients and delicious recipes, directly to homes, we harness technology to offer families a new, better way to shop and cook.
One of Europe’s fastest growing companies, we’re offering an exciting chance to join the Brand team in our trailblazing company. By 2025, we’ll have delivered 400 million delicious meals to dinner tables across the country – and we’re only just getting started!
Do you want to be part of the journey and help us encourage families to ‘Give It Some Gousto’? Get in touch.
We’re looking for an established, creative and highly-energised Senior PR Manager with significant experience either working in house or within an agency. We’re a bold, challenger brand – so want someone who reflects our spirit and ambition.
A tenacious and hard-working PR professional, the perfect candidate will have all the discipline of a PR pro – impeccable discipline and organisation, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, paired with bigger strategic, creative thinking.
Bringing together both consumer and corporate PR experience, you will be accountable for crafting and delivering our compelling brand story in 2020.
Joining our 15-person Brand team, the role will report directly into the Head of Brand Marketing and PR, whilst managing our PR Executive and agency partner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategic lead, accountable for ideating and delivering an integrated PR strategy across corporate, consumer and crisis communications
- Responsible for reputation management and successfully advising the CEO, Leadership and Management team on media issues
- Lead Gousto’s in-house PR team and agency partners to deliver compelling, PR initiatives, which have a notable impact on the business
- Help to build the consumer-face of Gousto by developing and nurturing relationships with relevant consumer media channels and influencers
- Accountable for all media activity to all key audiences – across all media outlets / media types – delivering key brand messages and securing coverage
- Attracting investors using strategic PR, pinpointing target audiences and communications
- Helping to develop and maintain purposeful and effective brand partnerships and support the Brand Marketing team on other projects
- Working collaboratively with Head of Brand Marketing and PR and Brand Director to ensure PR delivers against broader marketing strategy and wider brand plans
- Responsible for helping to develop and nurture the PR Executive (and any future PR team members), guiding them to deliver work they can be proud of
- Holidays – 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy additional days of annual leave up to a total of 30 days
- Discounted Gousto boxes – 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Referral Scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Friday socials – Wine, beer and soft-drinks
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of Gousto. We employ over 20 nationalities and think it’s deeply important to have both genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.