Senior Marketing Strategist // Zoopla
The Zoopla marketing team is looking for a smart, entrepreneurial strategist to join our growing team.
The Senior Marketing Strategist will develop, update and adapt our marketing strategy for the Portal part of our business. They will be responsible for translating that strategy into practical, tangible, purposeful action across our communications, channels and media with measurable impact.
Reporting into the Head of Consumer Marketing, this role will require a person with strong analytical and communication skills, with a strong holistic understanding of the marketing discipline, and a good range of planning knowledge and expertise across the areas of brand, campaign and media.
We are excited to create this new role, which will have a direct impact on the accelerated growth of our business and the next chapter in the development of the Zoopla brand.
- Create and develop our annual Consumer marketing strategy to support our company strategy and deliver on business objectives
- Update and adapt Consumer marketing strategy to fit with our quarterly priorities and changing business needs
- Partner closely with the Strategy and Corporate Development team to uncover compelling strategic insights to unlock the most impactful marketing activities
- Uncover and aggregate the most compelling audience insights across our business, working in collaboration with the Research and Insight team, as well as the UX Research teams to build a deep and profound understanding of our audience
- Build and activate our Consumer Value Proposition by ensuring fit between these consumer needs and future product development, developing useful content that drives all relevant marketing activities
- Develop and activate our Consumer Segmentation within the Marketing teams and relevant cross-functional departments, creating tools to ensure teams across the business are using relevant audiences insights and personas in their working processes
- Help set campaign and media strategy, working with agency partners and the relevant planning departments to ensure translation of our marketing strategy into communication activities and the right Zoopla media mix
- Review marketing performance data and monitor our measurement tools to assess the impact and effectiveness of our activities, helping to adjust and prioritise investment accordingly