Senior Demand Generation Manager (EMEA) Dublin or London // MongoDB
MongoDB is the fastest-growing database on the planet, used globally to transform industries with incredibly innovative applications. Joining this team is a rare opportunity to be the voice behind a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $60B market.
We’re looking for a strategic and results-driven marketeer to build our demand generation efforts in EMEA mid-market and enterprise accounts. Reporting into the Director of Global Demand Generation, you’ll be driving MongoDB’s value proposition and top-of-funnel strategy to support sales and marketing goals. Key responsibilities include planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new leads, marketing qualified leads, and ultimately marketing qualified accounts.
You will do this with the help of one demand generation specialist based in London and the rest of the global demand generation team. You will work closely with the Corporate (mid-market) Sales, Field Marketing, and ABM Marketing teams in EMEA.
Join the company that has been named one of the best places to work by Glassdoor, and Forbes, and get in on an exciting opportunity that will open you up to the newest trends, best practices, and technologies in marketing.
- Partner with the EMEA Corporate sales team to bring them new leads, marketing qualified accounts, and accelerate existing opportunities within key accounts
- Partner with the EMEA Enterprise sales team to bring them new leads and marketing qualified accounts
- Manage and coach a demand generation specialist – who focuses on regional webinars, and the promotion of .local (developer) conferences partnering with the field marketing team
- Work cross-functionally with various marketing teams to coordinate campaigns from end-to-end
- Develop strong relationships with ABM managers, regional field marketers, and sales leaders to approach challenges collaboratively and align activities to team goals
- Utilize multiple channels and self-serve technologies to execute campaigns and maximize results
- Continually innovate processes and source, test, and evaluate potential new sources of lead-driving activities
- Track and analyze campaign results and improve performance based on learning
- 4+ years’ experience in B2B tech marketing or demand generation
- 2+ years experience in people management
- Experience with marketing to developers and IT decision makers strongly desired
- A strong propensity towards data-driven thinking and decision making
- Experience with localisation processes and platforms desired
- Eloqua, Salesforce and Jira experience a plus
- Digital marketing and SEO experience a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker, self-motivated, thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Able to quickly adapt, comfortable with change for a growing company that is rapidly evolving
- Team-player, willing to go the extra mile to help other team members excel
- Within 1-3 months, develop fluency of the MongoDB sales process and internal technologies; build relationships with key members of the Sales and Marketing teams to help you execute campaigns.
- Within 3-6 months, execute demand generation programs that impact awareness, and top of funnel leads in net new accounts.
- Within 12 months, build a plan for driving net new logos for the enterprise-market and mid-market sales teams, feeding into the global demand generation plan.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*