Product Marketing Manager – German Speaking // iwoca
At iwoca, we’re here to expand possibilities for small businesses by making financing fair and flexible. We blend the best of humans and technology to deliver a service that customers love and we want to keep anticipating our customers needs and expectations for years to come. If you’re a curious product marketing manager who is excited about using a deep market understanding to shape the communication of product features and benefits to our customers, come join us.
Our mission is to finance one million small businesses and solve the huge funding gap that exists for SME’s in Europe. We’ve operated in Germany since 2015 and the country is now our second biggest market after the UK. As part of our rapid growth in Germany we have plans to add a series of new features and products, some of them potentially specific to our German customers.
To help support these plans we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work across our product team – to ensure everything we build unlocks potential for small businesses with a focus on the German market. We’re making products that have never been built before: so we need someone on the ground to make sure they’re positioned in the right way, launch successfully and provide a great customer experience. They’ll also be responsible for helping to identify and implement improvements to our existing products.
How we think you’ll get there:
- You’ll partner with our Product team: helping set direction, objectives and designs of products based on a deep understanding of small business owners
- You’ll craft the messaging for each of our products: from defining the overall value proposition to ironing out copy for specific customer segments
- You’ll take ownership of the go-to-market strategies: delivering smart launch plans and working with channel owners to ensure successful implementation
- You’ll work closely with our research team to deepen our understanding of small business owners and how we can help solve their problems
- You’ll create assets to help internal teams understand the vision, value and technicalities of our products and how best to communicate this to customers
- Finally, you’ll be our brand guardian for product – ensuring that everything we build is ‘iwocan’ to the core
What’s life like as an iwocan?
We all enjoy:
- A lovely office in central London, right by Tottenham Court Road
- Two company retreats a year (in places like the French Alps or Spanish seaside)
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments and yoga
- An ever-growing number of clubs including climbing, chess, football and boxing
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity
Just for you:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- Stock options
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- A workplace nursery tax benefit scheme
- 25 days holiday per year and an extra day off on your birthday
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- Special celebrations for anniversaries and long service including sabbatical
- Flexible working
- Cycle-to-work scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- Tickets to tech conferences across Europe
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- A calendar of meetups we host at our office
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.