Performance Marketing Lead (B2B) // Latana
As the Performance Marketing Lead (B2B), you will be responsible for driving Latana’s demand and customer acquisition opportunities via channel growth in: Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, etc. Your role will be to own and drive all paid marketing campaigns, conversion optimisation, and testing through the Latana website. You will be the steward of all paid channels for our B2B SaaS software in a growing marketplace. This is a new product with a distinct advantage over competitors so we are looking for someone who can work with the rest of our marketing team to generate awareness across multiple channels and drive the pipeline. You will work with a wide range of teams including: design, product, sales, and research to build a performance marketing strategy and also feed insights back into the business.
- Own the performance marketing strategy and drive the execution of all paid marketing channels for Latana. We are looking for someone with deep experience in these channels (with a B2B focus) who can optimise channel performance and drive the customer acquisition pipeline.
- Manage team members ensuring adherence to KPIs and a data driven approach
- Manage and optimise the performance marketing budget to drive effective CPL and CPA numbers across each channel with a focus on ROI targets.
- Utilize performance marketing tools including: Google ( Ads, Tag Manager, & Analytics), Linkedin Campaign Manager, etc ensuring standardised naming conventions as well as effective implementation of tags.
- Run SEO audits ( SEM Rush) and work with our content team to ensure SEO optimisation.
- Lead Conversion optimisation testing (A/B, MVT testing) to enhance pipeline performance through our website.
- Lead key website integrations with our CRM ( Hubspot).
- Partner with our content team to drive key content pieces across paid channels and manage the mix of paid and organic acquisition.
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years proven experience in Performance Marketing ( B2B experience preferred) driving growth with a strong focus on managing budgets and adhering to acquisition targets. Deep knowledge of all major performance marketing tools and channels.
- Deeply analytical with the ability to dissect campaign performance and constantly optimise channel growth. Strong experience required in Excel and Google ( Analytics, Data Studio, etc). Tableau and other visualisation tools are a plus!
- Experience in full cycle acquisition management including: Attribution modelling, lead scoring, drip campaigns, etc. working with our content team to consistently optimise the pipeline.
- Proven experience with conversion optimisation tools including : Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc
- CRM knowledge including Hubspot or Salesforce with a strong emphasis on integrations for pipeline flow. Email marketing experience also required for this role to partner with the rest of the marketing team for email channel performance.
- Advanced English language skills, with the experience of running paid campaigns in the US & UK markets.
- Experience with the tools in our marketing toolkit (e.g. SEMRush, Google Analytics, and Contentful) would be ideal.
Your character traits
- Growth hacker: you have a test-and-learn mindset, and can seamlessly incorporate input from multiple sources to derive strategy.
- Detail Oriented Thinker: We are looking for someone who can take the details and formulate those into a larger performance marketing strategy. A person who can be meticulous in the details however can also translate that into a larger goal based on critical thinking and analysis.
- Are structured in an unstructured environment: you are highly organized and able to work autonomously without micro-management in a rapidly changing and often ambiguous environment.
- Highly ambitious, curious, and driven mindset, to understand and communicate complex topics.
Finally, a little bit more about Latana
Latana is a Dalia Research Company. Since 2013, we have been driven by one mission: to generate information that helps us better understand the world we live in. We do this by developing technology that collects and analyses data on the opinions, thoughts, and hopes of people from over 100 countries. To date, our clients have included a preeminent set of Fortune 500 companies, mid-market enterprises, and public sector organizations. We help our clients gather insights on topics ranging from brand performance to sustainability, to the current state of democracy. Who are “we”? An amazing, diverse, and open-minded team consisting of curious and driven people from almost 40 countries all based in our lavish Berlin HQ (currently all remote).
Dalia Research, and therefore Latana, is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).