Marketing Campaign Manager // Klarna
November 25, 2019
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We’re growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
Marketing at Klarna
Marketing at Klarna has many functions ranging from CRM to brand to partnership marketing, Global Enterprise, SMEs, Loyalty, Design, Activations, as well as dedicated teams in different markets and regions. We get together several times a year, usually in Sweden, to share ideas, best practice, and successes. We’re over 100 people with diverse roles and abilities to collaborate with and draw on.
Working at Klarna
Klarna offers the agility and independence of working at a start up with the security and scale of working at an established company. Our operating model is comprised of competencies (like marketing or engineering) and teams of 4-8 people. Teams are autonomous and work like start ups, solving for a specific and well designed problem space. Teams are created and dissolved as needed to meet the fast moving needs of the business and our partners and consumers.
Here in the UK we have a great office with lots of social events, training and sporting activities. The office is near Oxford circus, is well equipped and we make sure our people are well looked after. The Role As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you’ll be working in the Global Enterprise Marketing team. We’re responsible for marketing to and with the world’s 100 biggest brands. Our aim is to make sure that these brands are biting our hand off to work with us. When they do work with us, we need to drive consumers to them. We have a wide variety of things to achieve to make that happen.
What you will do
- Plan and manage individual campaigns ensuring effective delivery and getting things back on track if they waver.
- Review copy and occasionally write it yourself
- Liaising with stakeholders and merchants to ensure we make the most of co-marketing opportunities with big brand partners
- Manage the evaluation of campaigns
- Work with and manage our agencies and suppliers
- Deliver individual projects supporting the creation and management of world-class
Who you are
- Klarna is a very dynamic place. If you are comfortable with rapid change, but are able to keep your eye on what’s important you will thrive here.
- There isn’t always a manual for how to do things – you just need to get on and find a way to do it.
- We value our open and inclusive culture here so we want people who share those values and thrive in and contribute to a supportive workplace.
- 3-6 years experience in Marketing
- Ideally a university degree in Marketing, Business management or equivalent
- You are fluent (preferably native) in English, in both verbal and written communication
Please send over a CV to apply!
Visit the company websiteKlarna