Head of Creative Marketing Production UK // Netflix
October 30, 2019
It’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our continued global expansion we are looking for an experienced and senior-level Manager to lead our Creative Marketing Production functions in the London office. If you thrive in a startup like environments that requires you to be a strong team player, role model and coach, dive right in, roll up your sleeves, and get your hands dirty — then this role is for you!
Reporting to the Director, EMEA Creative Marketing Production, you will oversee a team of senior-level creative & production leads and operations managers in the region. You will be responsible for growing, coaching and mentoring your team, identifying and implementing solutions for the team that will drive scale and improve operational quality for the UK’s needs, while collaborating cross-functionally with external and internal teams dedicated to creative, strategy, media, and social.
- Manage a team of producers (creative, AV and Campaign Operations Managers) while reporting into the Director, Marketing Operations.
- Plan and hire against headcount needs as the UK develops and business needs evolve.
- Forward-plan campaign support as needed for the UK market.
- Drive operational discipline within the wider office, ensuring uptake and onboarding on tooling and campaign systems.
- Distill testing and performance metrics, automation and tooling conversations in region, and able to translating ‘anecdotal’ issues into quantifiable metrics between international offices.
- Partner closely with Global Creative Marketing Leadership, UK Regional Marketing Leadership and other cross-functional teams (Globalization, Title Operations, Product Creative Strategy, Publicity/Viscomm and Brand & Editorial) to provide optimal creative and operational support.
- Identify local and pan-regional opportunities to scale campaign creative, production agencies, materials and minimize cost and level of effort.
- Build and maintain broader agency and creative freelance networks.
- Proactively recognize cross-functional bottlenecks, challenges and workflow constraints and providing operational solutions.
- Discover and explore new business opportunities amongst growing regional cross-functional partners.
- At least 7+ years of experience, preferably at an entertainment or lifestyle brand, tech company, creative or production agency with an emphasis on leading production teams within the field of offline and online production.
- You are a strong communicator and have spectacular organizational and collaboration skills.
- Product experience or technology experience a plus.
- You are passionate and curious about leading a team, identifying operational challenges and providing solutions.
- You are a systems thinker and look for ways to utilize technology to improve your team’s output.
- You are analytical in your approach but know how to trust your gut when it comes to taking big bets with your decision-making.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Visit the company websiteNetflix