Global Marketing Director // Acast
November 7, 2019
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and passionate marketing director to join our global marketing team, based in London.
Working closely with the VP of brand, you will set and oversee the implementation of the global strategy for marketing for Acast – across our brand, products, podcasts and advertiser business, reaching both a corporate and a consumer audience. You will manage the growing global marketing team and ensure best practice across all marketing activities and each of our markets. You’ll ensure marketing excellence through a strong understanding of different market dynamics across the globe. You’ll work closely with the global PR director to ensure that PR and comms work hand in hand with our marketing activity. You’ll also liaise closely with our growth marketing function to ensure all areas of our marketing are fully integrated.
Your goal is to cement Acast as the thought leader in podcasting and audio on demand globally, and help attract new stakeholders and advertisers whilst retaining loyal existing ones. You will be skilled in thinking differently around paid campaigns, sponsorships and events – and fostering unique partnerships. You’ll be a leader with excellent management skills, and you’ll love podcasts!
- Set, optimise and oversee the implementation of the global marketing strategy
- Execute across marketing campaigns in appropriate markets based on your experience and contacts
- Lead the strategy to cement Acast as the global thought leader in podcasting, including innovative partnerships, events and paid strategies
- Manage and help build the growing global marketing team across multiple markets and timezones
- Ensure consistency and standards across all global marketing activity
- An independent leader with a strong track record in driving international marketing campaigns
- Direct experience in the US market is key
- Partnership experience is particularly valued
- Previous experience working in the media industry or with a strong consumer brand is preferred
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!
Visit the company websiteAcast