Germany Product Marketing Manager // Eventbrite
December 13, 2019
Over the past 10 years the Eventbrite team has grown from a small but mighty group in San Francisco to a global community of 1,000 employees in over 12 countries. A major focus of our strategic plan has been an investment in the large opportunity across continental Europe. The Germany Product Marketing Manager will play a vital role in how we educate customers about our product features and launch Go-To-Market campaigns in Germany.
The Eventbrite Marketing team is a centralised, multi-disciplinary group of marketers, strategists, designers, storytellers and creators, who work across product groups and functions. We are designing the future and the today of the Eventbrite brand through every interaction within and outside of the product. We are specialists within our individual areas of expertise and collaborators to connect with, and support our customers at every touchpoint. Eventbrite’s Europe Marketing team is based primarily in London, UK and our campaigns reach event creators in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Benelux and beyond. This role is based in London.
As the Germany Product Marketing Manager you will report into the Head of Regional Product Marketing, Europe and deliver the best possible internal and external customer experience as we bring products to market. Managing multiple Go-To-Market (GTM) campaigns, you’ll be responsible for improving customer education and driving product usage to continuously improve how our creators use Eventbrite in the most effective way. Day-to-day you’ll run, develop and manage master plans and schedules, ensuring campaigns are launched on time and to plan.
As the Marketing guardian of Germany, you’ll develop a deep understanding of the creator community, providing insights and learnings to internal stakeholders, to fuel how Eventbrite succeeds in this market. You’ll also be responsible for other German-specific activities including content reviews and approvals in partnership with other team members and our agency partners. You’ll work side-by-side with a wide range of colleagues at Eventbrite including other country Product Marketing Managers, the wider Europe Marketing team, and your global Product Marketing peers. Your partners will also include Brand and Design teams, plus Sales, Service and Customer Experience teams to drive deeper product engagement and creator success.
Occasional travel to Germany will be required.
- Contribute to the Europe Product Marketing strategy, through your vision and insights on Germany Product Marketing and country-specific insights
- Define the Germany Product Marketing strategy, and manage GTM campaigns across multiple channels, by creating master plans and schedules to track and move forward initiatives such as product readiness, Help Center article creation, asset development, internal trainings, and localisation
- Europe responsibility for a priority Product and/or feature, aligned to a counterpart on the Global Product Marketing team
- Partner with the wider Europe Marketing team, plus Account Management and Customer Experience teams, to bring the voice of the customer and pulse on the market to GTM decisions including timing, channels and customer resources
- Produce and distribute local market content, including creating new and re-purposing existing Product Marketing materials, owning the process with the translation agency as required
- Be the guardian of German content, approving all local language messaging that is launched in Germany. Work in partnership with other teams and agency partners, such as the Content agency and translation partner, to achieve this
- Write, translate and review local language copy for various distribution channels including Marketing landing pages
- Generate insights about creators in Germany, and collaborate with Marketing Analytics and other teams to ensure these inform future campaigns
- Establish a German creator community, on- and off-line to drive product usage, customer success and to upskill our creators
- Provide consistent, timely and clear internal launch communication and resources to stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience teams
- Own reporting and measurement for Germany Product Marketing, sharing with stakeholders to drive continuous improvement
THE SKILL SET
- 4+ years of experience in Product Marketing, or a general Germany Marketing manager role
- Demonstrated understanding of Go-To-Market strategies across multiple channels and platforms
- Excellent project management skills, with solid proof-points in creating clear documentation and managing stakeholders
- Strong writing, copywriting, editing, and communication skills
- Adept at thinking strategically while also having a keen eye for seeing and managing the details
- Strong analytical ability to identify insights about product market fit that are the basis of educational and informative campaigns
- Comfortable in providing timely and accurate reporting and measurement of Product Marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with agencies and multiple stakeholders
- CRM (Salesforce)
- CMS (WordPress)
- Google Analytics
- Google Suite
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Visit the company websiteEventbrite