Digital Marketing Manager (German speaking) // iwoca
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we’ve lent over €900 million to over 50,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun & vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade. The marketing team is looking for smart, hands-on talent to drive growth and help us reach this goal. This role reports to the Marketing Manager for Germany and you will work closely with colleagues across UK and German Marketing.
- You’ll run performance marketing campaigns to bring more small business customers to iwoca Germany, working from our London office. Your focus will be on our Paid Search, Display and other digital channels.
- Set ambitious targets for Google and Bing Paid Search activity and manage and optimise Paid Search targeting, bidding and creative
- Innovate in new channels like Display, LinkedIn, Affiliate, Facebook and others
- Ensure robust tracking and analyse performance across the funnel (from impressions to life-time value) to understand drivers and find optimisation opportunities
- Stay ahead of the curve on media innovation and constantly test new approaches
- Become an expert in the customer decision journey by analysing internal and external data, and conducting customer research.
- Apply a strategic learning framework across all channels: define learning objectives, set up A/B tests and scale up/down accordingly
We look for people that are smart, humble, motivated and who are always looking to improve. Ideally, you’ll have:
- Experience in a performance marketing role. Experience in B2B a big plus
- Strong analytical skill set: confident with drawing insights from complex datasets and forming data-driven arguments
- Driven, hard-working and uncompromising in delivering high quality in tight timelines
- Team player: enjoys working with others, cross pollinating ideas and learnings within and across teams
- User-centric approach to media, connecting media buying to customer behaviour
- Excited about helping small businesses thrive
What’s life like as an iwocan?
We all enjoy:
- A lovely office in central London, right by Tottenham Court Road
- Two company retreats a year (in places like the French Alps or Spanish seaside)
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments and yoga
- An ever-growing number of clubs including climbing, chess, football and boxing
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity
Just for you:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- Stock options
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- A workplace nursery tax benefit scheme
- 25 days holiday per year and an extra day off on your birthday
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- Special celebrations for anniversaries and long service including sabbatical
- Flexible working
- Cycle-to-work scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- Tickets to tech conferences across Europe
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- A calendar of meetups we host at our office
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.