Digital Marketing Manager // Adyen
This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage our online acquisition efforts and push Adyen’s digital presence across a number of channels. You are our ideal candidate if you are passionate about digital marketing, data, tech, a strong communicator with a wide range of digital marketing skills. You have a hands-on mentality, with an ability to develop, implement, track and optimize new marketing initiatives across all digital channels.Collaborating closely with the UK and global marketing teams, UK Sales and SDR teams you will be responsible to deliver creative lead generation initiatives for both Enterprise and Mid-Market categories, and will build and strengthen Adyen’s position as a market leader. You will work from our London office, and report into the Director of Marketing, UK.
What you’ll do
- Drive brand and lead generation campaigns to meet defined marketing KPIs, identify new opportunities and support sales efforts
- Utilize relevant digital marketing channels (eg. podcasts, webinars, social media, paid media) to increase brand awareness and get our story heard & read by our target audiences
- Be responsible for the ongoing management of UK CRM and ABM strategy, advancing lead gen tools, database management and enrichment
- Execute and improve all paid search tactics through hands-on, daily optimisations across paid channels. Involving strategic creation, implementation, and management of Paid Search Marketing campaigns on Google and Bing
- Execute and improve current SEO tactics, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building and more
- Collaborate with content marketing and design teams to create supporting assets to implement across multiple platforms
- Analyze marketing generated pipeline, implementing action plans to address gaps. Connect with sales to ensure leads are followed up with in a timely manner
- Utilize the latest marketing trends, technologies and marketing platforms to support go-to-market efforts
- Leverage analytics tools to evaluate effectiveness of campaigns across all channels
- Manage budget, internal resources, and agencies, to achieve KPIs and continuous innovation
Who you are
- 3+ years of B2B digital marketing and customer acquisition experience
- Proven experience delivering creative and successful marketing campaigns to targeted audiences
- Experience in working with data-driven optimizations. Monitor, Evaluate, Test and Learn
- Ability to tell a story with data, and articulate what’s working and what’s not, and set a vision for how we’ll further evolve our campaigns approach
- Working knowledge of CRM databases and marketing automation tools. Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a plus
- Strong background in SEM (both SEO and SEA) and other paid acquisition channels
- A self-motivated, creative and passionate person who loves to work in a global environment and is willing to travel
- Enthusiastic team player with an affiliation for tech, who loves to have fun!
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Lush, Superdry and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!