Demand Generation Manager // Adyen
This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Senior Demand Generation Manager
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to build innovative cross channel programs to engage our UK target audiences and support the sales funnel. You will effectively lead our UK Demand Gen strategy, taking the foundation of what we have built to the next level, to strengthen Adyen’s position as a market leader. You are our ideal candidate if you are passionate about the intersection of marketing and technology with a diligent approach to marketing metrics including awareness, coverage, engagement and ultimately pipeline generation. You are a self-starter with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in a high-intensity, rapidly changing environment. Working from our London office, you will work closely with the local Marketing, Partner, Sales, Customer Success and SDR teams. You will report into the Director of Marketing, UK.
What you’ll do
- Leverage market research and customer insights to create new creative acquisition strategies
- Identify opportunities and propose solutions to impact prospects at different stages of the funnel
- Develop and optimise email programs for a variety of personas that progressively move targets along the buyer’s journey and into pipeline, towards becoming customers and advocates
- Collaborate with digital marketing, content and design specialists to ensure the delivery of creative assets and successful campaigns
- Work closely with the UK Events Marketing Manager to develop demand generation concepts and execute pre-show and post-show follow up
- Ensure PR team are releasing relevant announcements to our target audience, and where applicable content is repurposed and activated through targeted campaigns
- Identify opportunities with our partner team to educate the target network and encourage collaborative activities to drive channel leads
- Work closely with global web team and agencies to help identify and test opportunities to develop the Adyen website into a creatively balanced yet effective sales tool
- Establish, track, and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI. Address and implement action plans to address gaps
Who you are
- 5+ years of B2B email marketing and demand generation experience, working closely with SDR and Sales teams
- A deep understanding of the marketing-sales funnel, with a proven track record of turning MQLs to Opportunities at a high conversion rate and velocity
- Extensive knowledge of marketing automation and CRM programs, preferably using Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience with data enrichment tools or sales enrichment tools like discoverorg, cognisim, Inside view
- Detail-oriented with data-driven marketing experience – each program you run has clearly-defined success metrics
- A reliable team player who loves to have fun!
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Lush, Superdry and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!