Creative Director // Tide
As a Creative Director at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you will work across both marketing and product teams to shape and drive Tide’s creative direction. We’re looking for the next creative guru to take Tide and turn it into the FinTech leader in both product and brand design. Let’s not beat around the bush – we’re looking for the best talent. We’re a fast growing scale up, building amazing products that our members love. Now we want Tide to be the benchmark for FinTech cutting edge design..
You’ll be our creative thought-leader, our public voice and Tide representative. You’ll be the owner of everything creative, managing brand strategy and creative output. You will produce marketing and brand collateral across all media, you will lead the development of the Tide brand both internally and externally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be our brand ‘owner’ – accountable for our brand and all our creative output
- Defining our creative strategy and vision across the whole business
- Ensure that everything brand and creative is aligned with our business objectives
- Managing our team of Designers and creatives and building the team
- Collaborating with various stakeholders, working with different teams to ensure our creative strategy is embedded across the company
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- You must be product minded – everything you do should benefit the product
- You must be intensely customer focused – our members are what make Tide, and you should think about them in everything you do
- Leadership experience – you not only manage your team well but you care about and encourage their development
- You can inspire! You’re setting our creative tone which should motivate and inspire all our Tideans and encourage new members to join the platform
- The ability to talk to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable experience in building brand and creative strategy
- The ability to collaborate across teams and manage stakeholder expectations
- You will love the finer details – every inch of your work must be perfect
- Design of product, ideally mobile and web
- Lead a team of in-house designers
- Designers will work embedded in cross-functional teams themselves
The highly desirables:
- Agency background who has moved into Product
- Experience within a FinTech is a bonus but not essential
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members and putting them first.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
We’re offering the right person the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our rapid growth. We’re a rocket ship that’s going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, one type of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation. Tide is here for everyone. So why wouldn’t we build our teams like that? We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. And that is just one of the reasons why Tide is so great. We are proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.
About the Perks
Here at Tide, not only do we love what we do, but we love the people who do it. That’s why we look after our Tideans with:
- Flexible working
- Vitality Healthcare, including discounted gym and even free cinema tickets!
- Mental wellbeing – we take this seriously. You will have access to unlimited access to CBT and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Personal learning and training allowance for your continued development
- Enhanced family friendly leave so you can spend more time with the little ones
- Paid volunteering and charity work days – get paid for giving back with organisations of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice options
- Sabbatical leave
- Extra holiday buy-ins