Content Marketing Manager // Latana
We are Dalia Research, a leading market and consumer research startup. About a year ago we launched Latana, an innovative product focused on capturing the $18 Billion+ brand tracking market. Put simply, Latana gives brands the tools to make better marketing and campaign decisions by giving them world-class insights about their brand performance. In its short existence, Latana has already started working with some of the hottest B2C brands, including Headspace, Revolut, Unilever, and more – and we’re just getting started!
About the role
As Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for brand and product messaging, producing the copy for email and digital advertising campaigns, blog posts, guides, website copy, and more. You will work with designers to incorporate visual content where appropriate.
You will report to the Content Marketing Lead, and work closely with the commercial team on our marketing strategy. You will have exceptional writing skills, creating a content calendar of thought-leadership materials, content to convert prospects throughout different stages of the sales cycle. You enhance Latana’s status as a thought leader in brand by having your content placed in suitable publications and are able to define the right content for the right people at the right time.
- You will create written content for various target groups and channels, including blog posts, ebooks, case studies, and reports.
- Creating briefs for freelance writers who will work with you in creating quality content.
- You will work with designers to incorporate visual content where appropriate.
- You will work closely with the commercial team on our marketing strategy
- Editorial requirements include SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
- Collect keywords and search terms to leverage and gain top positions on search engine result pages.
- Further establish and grow our brand by refining a message and tone of voice that is tailored to our target audiences: exciting B2C, mid-market companies.
Your profile includes…
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in B2B-oriented content creation.
- A strong understanding of SEO including content optimization
- Native-level written English, including a knack for writing catchy and creative copy.
- Experience with the tools in our marketing toolkit (e.g. SEMRush, Google Analytics, and Contentful) would be ideal.
- Video editing and design experience would be a plus, but not a requirement.
Your character traits
- Storyteller: you have a passion for developing engaging narratives that captivate your audience while appealing to their specific interests. You are an expert at delivering crucial knowledge in a creative and compelling way.
- Growth hacker: you have a test-and-learn mindset, and can seamlessly incorporate input from multiple sources to derive strategy.
- Are structured in an unstructured environment: you are highly organized and able to work autonomously without micro-management in a rapidly changing and often ambiguous environment.
- A highly ambitious, curious, and driven mindset, to understand and communicate complex topics.
- Start-up DNA: you’re resilient, get things done, are adaptable to change, and have a huge capacity for hard work in a relentlessly fast-paced environment.
Dalia Research, and therefore Latana, is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).