Brand Marketing Intern // Trouva
Trouva is one of the fastest growing tech businesses in Europe (TNW Tech5), one of Wired Magazine’s hottest European Startups and debuted at no.3 in the prestigious Startups 100 Index, ranking the UK’s best high growth startups.
A software-enabled marketplace, Trouva brings customers beautiful homewares from the best independent boutiques around the world. We know that unless people happen to be in the right place, at the right time, that perfect piece can be impossible to find. All too often, it’s sitting in a shop somewhere they don’t even know about yet. That’s where we come in. Trouva was founded to make it easy for customers to discover just the right thing for them… wherever in the world it may be hiding.
We’re lucky enough to be backed by world leading investors whose successes include ASOS, Farfetch, and Dropbox (Index Ventures, Octopus Venture and BGF), with Angel Investors including current and former C level execs from Just Eat, Google, eBay & Deliveroo. We’ve been covered by the likes of Forbes, Vogue, The BBC, TechCrunch and Sky News and have won Emerging Retailer of the Year at the Retail Week Awards, as well as being recognised by the likes of Retail 100, Maserati 100 and Technation’s Future Fifty.
What’s the role?
We’re looking for a bright and driven intern to join Trouva’s Brand Marketing team. The ideal candidate is passionate about interiors, independent brands and boutiques. You’ll have a list of consumer brands you love and follow (on email and social) with a good understanding of why they are brilliant at what they do. We are looking for a highly organised team player, who has exceptional written skills and wants to work in a fast-growing ecommerce environment.
What you’ll do:
- Support on weekly Instagram planning plus daily community management
- Curate seasonal edits of trending products to support weekly email content
- Support the Brand team with day-to-day tasks
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary in one of the UK’s most exciting startups.
- 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annum (pro -rated)
- A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
- Need tech or equipment? We’ll provide you with what you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people, including weekly meditation, yoga, five a side football and Pizza Friday’s!
- Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance – via Perkbox)
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products