Audiovisual Producer // Acast
November 13, 2019
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented audio and video producer to look after the creation and/or editing of a range of content for both Acast’s marketing efforts, and our brand partners. Based in London as part of the global marketing team, you’ll ensure the timely delivery of assets that are on brand, for a wide range of channels, across multiple markets.
- Working closely with the creative team, you’ll set the tone, style and guidelines for Acast video and audio content
- You’ll create or edit a range of audio for both Acast’s marketing efforts as well as brand partners including adverts, podcast promos and podcasts
- You’ll also create or edit a range of video content for Acast’s marketing efforts and brand partners including social media campaigns, internal communications, employer branding, award entries and live events
- You’ll work with our teams around the world to ensure all content is localised for relevant markets
- Management of Acast London studio for all podcaster recordings
- Strong experience in using and editing on various digital audio and video systems/software
- A creative mind with an eye for detail
- Ability to work with an established brand tone and ensure consistency across all channels
- A portfolio of high quality and varied audio and video content
- Up to date with the latest trends in video and audio production
- Ability to work with global teams across multiple markets and different business units
- Strong self-shooting camera experience highly desirable
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!
Visit the company websiteAcast