Product Manager – Growth // Lyst
Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in squads – small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We’re aiming to surprise and delight our users constantly by transforming the way people shop fashion online. We’ve built a strong app experience with product market fit. We’ve asked Lyst users if they’ve ever recommended the product to anyone: 80% of respondents said yes. When asked “how disappointed would you be if you could no longer use Lyst?” 49% say very disappointed.
To help us continue to build this experience, we’re looking for an experienced Growth Product Manager with extensive App Growth experience.
You will lead the mobile growth squad, whose mission is to grow the number of Lyst app users profitably. You will drive as many users as possible to experience a new way to find fashion online.
The squad is newly created and you’ll be at the very beginning of that journey working in a cross-functional team of product, design, engineers, marketers, analysts and any other functions we feel are important to create an autonomous team.
You will take responsibility for the creation and delivery of the growth strategy – identify new opportunities to grow the app and define the metrics and KPI’s used to measure success, create a vision and roadmap, and manage the full product lifecycle – creating high-performing growth loops.
- Own and further develop the growth loop. Increase acquisition, activation, retention, and reactivation.
- You must have experience launching and growing complex app products. Ideally, you will also have web experience.
- You will be growth-minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business.
- Use your analytical abilities to prioritize experiments and iterate fast.
- You’ll have an understanding of the different acquisition channel and underlying mechanisms.
- Be creative and impact-driven in the tests you choose to run.
- You will be commercially and technically minded – able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers.
- You will have strong product management skills (customer focus, product strategy, prioritisation).
- You are comfortable dealing with challenges and are known for your execution abilities.
- You’ll be comfortable working autonomously on projects, with great attention to detail.
- You ideally have an understanding of the fashion market.
Closing Date for applications: 24th October 2019