Junior Product Manager // Peak
Peak’s mission is to boost people’s wellbeing in a smart way. We make digital products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak – Brain Training, the number 1 brain training app on mobile, downloaded over 50 million times globally. Peak – Brain Training was chosen by both Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as a leading example of smart mobile technology. 2019 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leader and expand into new verticals.
The role of the Junior Product Manager is to help drive revenue growth for the business of Peak Labs mobile apps by assisting with all related monetization and product management functions. The role will relate to supporting Peak – Brain Training app product managers in the delivery and optimization of ongoing projects and in the growth of monetization initiatives including the ad serving platform, partner relations, etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Collaborate with developers, designers, testers and senior product managers on the conception and delivery of mobile and web projects.
● Support in the planning of projects while overseeing the delivery of releases using agile principles.
● Identify product requirements together with the team and write clear user stories and feature specifications that are ready to be implemented by the development team
● Plan, run and communicate quantitative and qualitative studies to help us better understand our customers and how to create a better product that solves their problems and meets their needs.
● Contribute to the development of the roadmap and prioritization of user stories
● Provide your own insights based on robust analytics to identify trends and future product opportunities
● Drive growth through monetization initiatives and own the daily operational activities including ad network partner management, partner relations, waterfall optimization for all Peak Labs mobile apps.
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in an Analytical field (Finance/ Economics, Science, etc.).
● Advanced skills using MS Excel using pivot tables and formulas.
● Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise on the fly and deliver multiple projects at once.
● Strong organizational, analytical and written communication skills.
● Excellent proficiency in the use of other MS Office Products, including Word and PowerPoint.
● Experience in the Ad Tech industry preferable but not mandatory.
Nice to Haves:
● Master’s Degree in an Analytical field from top university (engineering, business…)
● 6 months to 2 years experience in a similar position within a mobile or web platform.
● Experience using JIRA and other project management tools.
We aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We also recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team (it’s why we make time to play pool, board games and video games together.) In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals.
- Working from home flexibility. We believe in giving people full autonomy in how they want to organise their days.
- Relaxed and fun work environment.
- Breakfast and snacks all day
And many more…