Senior International Media Buyer UK (m/f) // DCMN Marketing Solutions Ltd
Our approach is simple, yet unique: We develop and execute individual growth marketing strategies that combine creativity and media with ROI-optimization technology to help our clients scale fast and internationally. We are the perfect partner for your performance marketing. From strategy to creation and production, to media planning and buying, to ROI-based optimization, all based on our own technology. We work on all media channels – across TV, radio, out-of-home, online, mobile and print.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on a Rockstar team of 130+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, we’ve registered 100% year-on-year growth in terms of both revenue and employees.
DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices located in Munich, New York, London, Bangalore, Paris and Cape Town. We count more than 120 digital amazing brands in our portfolio including Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
- Take full responsibility for all media buying activities and negotiations with sales houses and advertising agencies (TV, Radio, OOH, Print, etc.)
- Planning and controlling of Offline campaigns for UK and english speaking markets in an international buying team
- Ongoing optimization of our media buying methodologies and processes
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with international media partners
- Effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
- 3 – 5 years working experience within a startup / media agency in the field of marketing for digital commerce companies
- Good understanding / experience with marketing campaigns for digital B2C brands
- Knowledge of performance marketing KPIs in Offline media (TV/Radio/OOH/Print) for digital brands
- Deep knowledge of handling media planning tools, esp. for TV
- Not afraid of working with numbers and Excel
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Working proficiency in ENGLISH
What do we offer?
- Be a part of an elite international team – we have 30 nationalities!
- The possibility to travel to the Berlin HQ and work with your colleagues on a regular basis
- We are home-office friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We don’t track time, we trust our people!
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Regular activities like a yearly company retreat, Barbecues, summer parties and many more..
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise and expand your network
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- We live work/life balance (!)
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you rock
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Gargi Mahapatra; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the ‘Apply’ button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →