Customer Support Associate // OneLane
Parents use the OneLane app to book “Guardians” (childcare professionals) to get their children to activities & school and to request services such as carpooling. We will roll out some key tech innovations in the near term that will make the company one of the key disruptors in the sector.
You will be providing top-notch support primarily through email and phone. Importantly, you will also be part of improving the products and service. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out. You will have excellent English and written grammar skills as you will be interacting with customers daily.
- Provide quality inbound and outbound telephony and email support to manage customer and partner queries
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations
- Proactively liaise with Guardians/partners to ensure bookings run smoothly
- Suggest product change and improvements to make OneLane an outstanding service
- Manage & continuously improve the setup of the company’s CRM system, a solution through Zendesk.
- You are able to empathise with customers in a genuine way and build relationships
- You take ownership, pay attention to details, are organised, and can execute on tasks with little guidance or follow-on reminders
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You’re able to plan, organise, and prioritise work efficiently
Technical skills and experience required
- At least 1 years experience in Customer Service
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- Advanced computer skills – internet and email.
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions, preferably Zendesk
- Knowledge of HTML and other similar technical skills is a plus
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Eligibility to work in the UK
This is a full-time opportunity. It will give the right candidate a unique opportunity to work at an early stage start up with high growth potential and with an experienced team that is building an exciting mobile app service and all the exposure & experience that comes with that.
£21,000 per year (full time position)
Central London, near Liverpool Street Station
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →