Software Engineer // JustPark
As a Software Engineer at JustPark your responsibilities would include:
- Implementing new features and APIs for use by mobile, web, hardware platforms and much more!
- Scaling our platform to accommodate a rapidly growing user base.
- Testing, refactoring and extending the features at the heart of the product.
- Following your curiosity to suggest new tools, methodologies and ideas to make our products and processes more awesome.
- 4+ years experience building first-class software in a corporate or start-up environment using an OOP language such as PHP, Java or C#.
- You have an excellent knowledge of API design and distributed backend systems that follow microservice architectures.
- You see a feature only as finished when it’s covered by automated tests.
- You are an authority on SQL and have also worked with alternative database paradigms such as NoSQL or Graph.
- Working in a team that plans, code reviews and pair programs together.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience working at a growing startup.
- Experience using the Symfony, Laravel or Lumen PHP frameworks
- Relevant experience in any of the following domains: pricing, booking platforms, payments, e-commerce, geospatial systems.
- A salary that is actually competitive
- Generous stock options to match
- Free lunch every day, cooked by our in-house chef
- Flexible working – our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you
- Laptop of your choice, you’ll just need to let us know whether you prefer Windows or Apple
- External training, conferences, and professional development sponsored by the company
- Quarterly team Away Days
- Early finish Friday for team drinks
- A monthly allowance to spend on parking at JustPark spaces
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →