Senior Developer // AltFi Data
The ideal candidate will be a skilled coder, comfortable with data modelling, and keen to make decisions and take a strong hand in the development of the business.
You will be hands on, leveraging both your own skills (design, architecture, development, etc.) as well as external contractors of your choice, and internal developers. You will continually improve the development process and be instrumental in shaping the evolution of our tech architecture.
• Degree in computer science or engineering
• Fluent in C/C++/Java
• Fluent in SQL
• Experience in, or at least appetite for, a start-up/lean/fast-growing environment
• Knowledge of finance beneficial
• Competitive full-time salary based on experience/seniority
• Equity participation
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →