QA Automation Engineer // JustPark
As our QA Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for quality across the full test lifecycle of our products – web, apps and hardware products.
- Define and follow test plans, automating them where appropriate.
- Become an authority on our products, getting stuck in with manual testing to ensure all requirements are met.
- Be an advocate for product quality; actively participating in planning, bug triage and standup meetings.
- 3+ years in a software testing role working on web or native products.
- You have an incredible attention to detail, very little gets past your watchful eyes.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have no qualms about telling engineers if they’re wrong.
- You are competent at self-diagnosing technical issues, for instance: examining API responses, logs or using browser developer tools.
- You’re able to wield basic SQL to query and manipulate test data.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Written production-ready tests with Appium.
- Worked in a team which is used to the dynamic nature of continuous delivery.
- A salary that is actually competitive
- Generous stock options to match
- Free lunch every day, cooked by our in-house chef (check out her Instagram: whatsjuliecooking)
- Flexible working – our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you
- Laptop of your choice, you’ll just need to let us know whether you prefer Windows or Apple
- External training, conferences, and professional development sponsored by the company
- Quarterly team Away Days
- Early finish Friday for team drinks
- A monthly allowance to spend on parking at JustPark spaces
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →