Full Stack Developer // Tab.
What are we looking for?
We’re searching for a full-stack developer to join us in our central London office (near Oxford Circus), to work across our entire platform, from public-facing web apps, to internal tools, APIs, third-party systems & services, and our mobile apps.
We want to find someone who:
- is excited by the chance to build something new as part of a small team at an early-stage startup within a fun market
- enjoys coding in multiple languages across different platforms
- has experience with Unix, git, Postgres (SQL & ORM) and Redis
- thinks every good feature deserves a unit test or two
- believes in refactoring (because tomorrow will come)
- has opinions on product design
- understands the joys and challenges of backpacking!
Ideally, you have years of software development experience across backend systems and the web. Experience with smartphones and other platforms is a bonus.
Tab is based in central London, so you must have the existing right to work within the UK (we cannot currently sponsor a work visa), but there will be opportunities to travel to exciting places to experience the product and meet users.
What will you be working on?
- Tools for small business owners that really care about what they do, and the travellers they meet
- Cross-platform development, on the web and across a big range of mobile devices
- The next generation of fraud detection, focussing on the specific issues of the travel market
- Reliable systems that have to work all over the world 24/7
- Scaling for expansion!
What will you get?
A competitive salary, plus generous equity in a YC-backed startup, flexible hours and the freedom to make a big impact, quickly.
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →