CEO // iContract Ventures Ltd.
Our platform will be ready to launch in Feb. 2017, starting in the Financial Services, Legal and Technology sectors. The launch will be followed by a mobile app for instant connections, which is already in development, a recommendation programme to assess the quality of the contractors and a social universe for contractors where knowledge, expertise and anecdotes can be shared. The list goes on…
We are a well-funded startup with a small founding team. You will be joining that founding team where your voice and ideas will be heard and make an impact from day one. We are flexible, creative and agile. We built our platform based around our users’ and our team’s feedback, and yours will play a big part! We value our people as our top asset and we believe in a structure where our top talent will all have ownership in the business.
We are looking for a hands-on developer who is passionate about start-ups, creating a product and who has the ambition and potential to progress to a CTO role.
You will report directly to the CEO and other board members. You will be joining and managing a team of four developers – two in the UK and two in Brazil.
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the iContract web and mobile platform
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Contribute and provide feedback on UI and UX design
- Work closely with the founders on product development, user feedback and business strategy
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, similar field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid experience in ElasticSearch, AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda and Redis
- Ability to write structured, well-documented and maintainable code
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- A self-starter who is highly organised and motivated and able to manage a team
- Experience in WebComponents, LESS and Terraform
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, mobile application development, machine learning
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies and other coding languages as needed
- £60 – £85k per annum depending on experience
- Equity option discretionary bonus scheme
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →