UK Country Manager // adfenix
Adfenix is leading an industry revolution, empowering thousands of real estate agents across 12 countries to transition from print advertising to the digital age. With a strong team, cutting edge technology and having recently signed several 1+ MEUR contracts, we are growing rapidly and recruiting more than 10 additional people in the coming six months.
Having recently signed several large contracts in the UK, we are now looking for a driven, business-minded and experienced sales executive as Country Manager to lead and grow our operations in the country.
Success in this role is establishing adfenix’s London market presence as a platform for fast growth across the UK. This is achieved through high level networking, tactical strategy and operational management. You will be working closely with both our CEO and Founder in devising and implementing strategies to achieve this using our incredible growth in Scandinavia as a blueprint.
- Develop and implement local sales & brand strategy
- Hands on responsibility for early stage growth in the initial phase
- Recruit and build up a successful organization of sales people
- Manage the budget and P&L for the country
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience in selling to real estate agencies
- Proven sales record both in an operational role and as a sales manager
- Strong network within the residential real estate agency industry
- Experience in recruiting and building up a successful sales team
- Insights & knowledge within digital advertising
- Passion for success and being part of a high growth company
Our offer to you
- Leadership opportunity in super fast-paced environment
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission + equity
- An active part in the coolest adtech startup in Europe.
Ready to join us or want to know more? Drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org before 2016-12-11.
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →