Sales Executive // Stratajet
About the role
We are looking for a personable, motivated and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. As our Sales Executive you will play a key role in driving revenue and ensuring Stratajet sales strategy meets short and long-term business goals.
What you will be doing as our Sales Executive…
- Research and Lead Generation prospective clients.
- Meeting, pitch and demo Stratajet.com and app to prospective clients.
- Managing the customer journey from lead gen through to operational support.
- Working closely with the rest of the Sales team.
- Following up on sales enquiries from customers.
- Account management when required for existing customers.
- Using Salesforce to manage leads and customer accounts and customer flights.
- Working with Sales Manager and Marketing department to launch campaigns.
- General sales administration as required.
- Out of hours on duty coverage as part of a roster.
- Sales experience or experience in a client facing role would be ideal
- Comfortable using Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- Experience working in aviation or similar is desirable
- Motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing fast-growing environment & superb interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
- You’re extremely driven, and love hitting targets, but know the difference between being persuasive and being pushy, always putting the customer experience first
- Able to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively, ability to multi-tas
- Unlimited holidays
- Company social events, away days, and drinks every Friday in our office bar!
- Be part of a close-knit, supportive and collaborative team
At Stratajet we’re committed to creating a working environment where anyone and everyone can succeed. We believe in the continuous growth of our employees and provide the necessary support to ensure each person is able to do their job to the best of their abilities.
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →