Head of Supply // Stratajet
About the role
We’re looking for a leading aviation professional to join our senior management team in a pivotal, strategic role. You will be passionate about technology and a strong business leader with excellent integrity. As well as helping set the strategic direction of your area, you and your team will manage our industry relationships to drive the growth and the innovation that our unique technology makes possible. You’ll be working with smart, dedicated and passionate people in solving complex problems; if you are looking for an opportunity to make a game-changing impact then we would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing (most of the time)
- Own the supply-facing technology strategy and roadmap
- Represent Stratajet to the aviation industry
- Manage our account management team to develop and retain business, offering a high level of service in an efficient, scalable and enjoyable way
- Lead presentations on Stratajet to potential partners
- Work with the marketing team to ensure our PR and marketing meets our objectives
- Devise the strategy for ensuring an engaged and active community of operators
- Lead, grow and mentor our in-house team of operator account managers.
- Regular interaction with customers and service suppliers to obtain feedback. With this feedback endeavour to improve and raise the standards of service to exceed the positive customer experience
What we are looking for…
- A background in the private aviation industry, with extensive experience at a senior level
- Decent technical knowledge of how private chartering operates
- Technology-driven change
- Commercial experience at Director level
- Winning the respect and trust of your peers
- Highly motivated with lots of energy for a demanding international schedule of meetings
- Additional languages are a bonus but not a necessity
- Experience motivating and managing a team, with track record of both team and personal success and growth.
- Flexible approach to working hours according to business needs.
- Out of hours on duty coverage as part of a roster when needed.
What’s in it for you…
- Unlimited holidays
- Company social events, away days, and drinks every Friday in our office bar!
- Be part of a close-knit, supportive and collaborative team
At Stratajet we’re committed to creating a working environment where anyone and everyone can succeed. We believe in the continuous growth of our employees and provide the necessary support to ensure each person is able to do their job to the best of their abilities.
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →