Account Manager (B2B) // GrantTree
GrantTree has a large – and ever growing – number of tax credits clients. We only work with them once a year, but we want them to be looked after all the time so we can meet more of their needs.
As an experienced account manager, you’ll have no problem nurturing a significant number of relationships with few natural touch points. Your systematic approach will mean a seamless service for our clients and a steady flow of repeat business for us.
After six months
- You will have crafted helpful ways to interact with our clients in the 10 month gap between projects and built stronger relationships with hundreds of them.
- Our CRM systems will be wonderfully up-to-date with valuable data.
- The insights that you have gained will shape our client engagement and new product strategy.
- Your knowledge will have grown to cover innovation funding, small business tax incentives and start-up accounting practices.
- You will be working with multiple client contacts and team-mates to get them aligned and ready to start projects.
- You have four or more years’ experience of account management
- You have a real passion for start-ups or financial services
- You are comfortable making 50+ calls in a day
- You have excellent negotiation skills to ensure our clients re-sign at the end of their contracts
GrantTree was founded 6 years ago and employs 27 people. In our culture everyone has the freedom, power and trust to do great work. We call this open culture. It’s been successful for us so far, although it’s not for everyone (we suggest you check out our GlassDoor reviews).
We believe that people should be rewarded fairly for the work they do. At GrantTree there is transparency over salaries and the way we work them out. For this role, this is likely to lie between £35k and £45k. We also have an annual profit sharing scheme for the whole team.
Aside from money, we offer a great environment where you can be yourself. We want you to develop your skills and fulfil your potential. We have a flexible approach to working, and some of our staff work remotely most of the time. You can also take up to 6 weeks as holiday.
Teams are stronger when they have a diverse range of people. Applications are welcomed from everyone, regardless of the categories they fit into. We also encourage talented ‘square pegs’, who don’t neatly fit into the person specification, to apply.
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →