Customer Experience Manager // KITE Optics
KITE makes eyewear, but what makes KITE? KITE is all about blank sheet thinking. We see things differently. We have a passion for pushing boundaries and challenging conventions. KITE is a balance of optometry and design, style and health, heritage and invention.
What does the role actually involve?
We are looking to hire a talented and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about customer experience and delivering solutions to improve the overall customer journey. You will work closely with teams across our business functions to identify opportunities to fix customer issues, measure customer experience and have real impact in the way we engage with customers.
Your exceptional people, organisational and computer skills, combined with our product training, will help you in managing our Home Try service and online support team in the most efficient and effective way.
A real champion of and affinity for the brand, you will be responsible in leading the way to:
- Driving customer advocacy at every touch point throughout the business
- Managing and resolving all store and e-commerce related customer service issues
- Improve customer service quality and efficiency by evaluating and re-designing policies and procedures as needed
- Actively develop and adopt a best-in-class customer service technology, such as online chat and messaging to proactively engage with customers
- Develop industry best practices for customer service
What experience is required?
- Strong customer advocacy and a desire to problem solve and drive improvements in the customer journey
- Experience within an ecommerce/store customer service environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills and comfortable doing this across all levels of our business
- Computer literate with exceptional organisational skills
- Overall passion to perform and initiate change
What is it like to work at KITE?
KITE is a fast paced, young company where everyone has a voice to make a difference for customers. Being young and fast growing, there is ample opportunity for progression in your role. There are regular business events including a monthly Pizza Thursday where the entire team gets together to talk all things KITE and enjoy some yummy pizza.
Salary £20k – £22k (DOE)
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →