Technical Program Manager (m/f) // HelloFresh SE
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Lead estimation efforts and run sprints with multiple Engineering teams.
- Work with engineering, product, and design teams to define fast-paced, but realistic schedules.
- Translate requirements for roadmap items into specifications to be developed by our Engineering team.
- Identify efficiency bottlenecks and devise plans around them.
- Drive the coordination and clear communication of a multi-product roadmap.
- Building, developing and managing a team of engineers in an agile environment
You can get a taste of what we’ve been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- Completed degree (B.Sc./M.Sc.) in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in technical program and/or technical project management
- Excited about coordination of feature development and project execution across the full development cycle
- Ability to quickly synthesise and communicate the essentials based on stakeholder level
- Solid technical understanding, especially web and mobile technologies
- Aware of agile management methodologies like SCRUM & KANBAN
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) — not mandatory
- Have the backbone to say No to stakeholders.
- Quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- Strong organisational skills and project tracking abilities
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English (C1-C2 level)
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →