Product Owner – Supply Chain Management (m/f) // HelloFresh SE
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Support requirements gathering, stakeholder buy-in, as well as design, develop, and manage activities for a specific product or group of products within Supply Chain Management.
- Research and define requirements for new products/features together with our global supply chain stakeholders.
- Identify relevant use cases and prioritize according to our roadmap process and company vision.
- Responsible for selection & management of local, regional or national 3rd party companies for the assigned supply chain area.
- Prepare solid specifications for new features/products to be developed by our Engineering team.
- Identify opportunities for business improvement based on our current setup
- Take ownership of certain projects, from concept to launch
- You will work closely and self-reliant together with our management, designers, business intelligence, and our development team to build a world class product
You can get a taste of what we’ve been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You possess strong influencing skills working with cross-functional Operations/Supply Chain organization, as well as other key organizational stakeholders.
- You are able to clearly communicate and explain end-to-end supply chains (inputs, outputs, rationale, gaps) and recommendations to senior management.
- You are excited about being a key member of the team in helping to define and deliver global end-to-end supply chains.
- You’re able to understand the business and technical requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal/external development teams to guide the direction of supply chain activities.
- You have experience in the software product development cycle.
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for different stakeholders
- You are aware of agile management methodologies like SCRUM & KANBAN
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- You have a solid technical understanding, especially web technologies
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a great team spirit
- You get stuff shipped!
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →