Product Manager // Stratajet
As Product Manager you will be at the very heart of driving our growth – responsible for making private jet booking a real joy for our customers, exceeding expectations all round and ensuring we remain at the forefront of what we do. This is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for all of Stratajet’s consumer-facing applications (Stratajet.com, Mobile) and touch points. You’ll be working with smart, dedicated and passionate people in solving complex problems; if you are looking for an opportunity to make a game-changing impact then we would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing (most of the time)
- Work closely with the management team to realise the strategic vision and turning it into a product roadmap to be delivered
- Work closely with the development team to prioritise and groom the backlog, define what success looks like and approve deliverables
- Steer and manage the customer research and user testing; analyse customer insights and metrics to find product opportunities
- Lead ideation discussions and validation of platform, prioritizing backlog of feature requests, owning product launches and the continuous improvement of the platform
What you have experience with (or are willing to learn)
- Working across all stages of the product life cycle
- Working in a collaborative agile team and knowledge of a range of agile approaches
- Translating abstract ideas into concrete requirements
- Using data and statistical methods to inform and guide decision making
- Delivering engaging user experiences in a multi-channel environment
- Communicating effectively with both tech and non-tech stakeholders
At Stratajet we’re committed to creating a working environment where anyone and everyone can succeed. We believe in the continuous growth of our employees and provide the necessary support to ensure each person is able to do their job to the best of their abilities.
- Stratajet is disrupting an entire industry’s business model, and you’ll be part of defining the future of the platform. There’s huge scope for you to drive change and have a substantial impact.
- Unlimited Holidays
- Support in attending relevant meetups and conferences.
- Company social events and away days and drinks every Friday in our in-house bar!
- Part of a close-knit, supportive and collaborative engineering team
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →