Head of Digital Product // Gousto
We’re looking to build a world class Digital Product team that can take the digital side of our business to the next level. As Head of Digital Product you’ll be working with people across the company, including engineering, design, operations, finance, marketing, and our leadership team.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about representing our customers whilst also being extremely commercial in their thinking. We want someone with a strong vision and the drive to really transform how our customers interact with us online. Ideally you’d have an e-commerce background but most of all you’ll be passionate about making Gousto a success.
Building and executing a digital product strategy – We’re looking for someone who knows what best of breed looks like, who understands how to develop a digital product strategy that drives the business forward commercially.
Define and educate best practice within Gousto – We are an agile organisation, and we understand the benefits of getting features out to our customers as quickly as possible. We want to make sure everyone in our organisation understands the benefits of lean product development and we’ll be looking to you to educate, up to C – level.
Test, discover and improve – The head of Digital Product is an expert in A/B testing and prototyping best practice. You will maintain a discovery backlog of innovations – both sustainable and disruptive.
Obsessing over quality & performance – As Head of DP you should obsess over the quality of our digital offering. We’re also looking for someone who is always driving to make our metrics better. Whether it is improving conversion in our funnel or lowering the time needed for our recipe developers to create fantastic new recipes via an innovative set of tools – metrics matter.
Build a world class team – We are just at the beginning of our journey and will be looking to significantly invest in engineering and product going forwards. Building a great team will be a hugely important part of what you do.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, whether to stakeholders at all levels in the business, to your team colleagues and to customers.
- Multiple years’ experience operating, managing, and delivering results in a consumer-facing online retail/services environment
- Proven success in delivering online products in a high growth environment.
- Agile product management experience
- Have a customer centric approach to problems whilst maintaining a sharp focus on commercial metrics
- Experience working closely with engineering teams
- Focus on data-driven decisions to drive the business forwards
- 22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25
- Coffee, tea and fruit provided every day to keep you fresh
- Wine and beer provided every Friday evening
- As many new recipes to test cook as you can manage
- 50% staff discount on Gousto boxes
- Free gym membership after a year
- Quarterly all-company socials
- Regular team socials
We are hugely committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of Gousto. We employ over 20 nationalities and think it’s deeply important to have both genders represented in all functions and levels. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →