Creative Designer (Gaming) // Vungle
In this role, you will see a direct link between your work, company growth, and user satisfaction. You will work and lead product efforts with some of the brightest minds in the industry at a global level, and you’ll get an opportunity to solve some of the most challenging business problems on the mobile Internet, at a scale that few companies can match. Vungle has produced creative content for companies such as Google, Sega, Electronic Arts and Rovio. This is a contract position where you will work onsite at our office.
We strive to revolutionize mobile advertising through a world-class creative team. Our belief that diversity in skills and backgrounds generates richness is the core recipe being built within the newly restructured creative team. The gaming space is key for Vungle this role will be tasked with developing and implementing new ideas, ranging from building bespoke gaming experiences to building knowledge about user experience.
- Work with the Creative Labs team on the design and development of network-ready interactive game experiences and ads
- Liaise with Vungle’s vast network of game and app developers, acting as an ambassador for Vungle’s products and services
- Expert w/ Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator and development tools (Github, coding software)
- Can provide examples of live work
- Can produce and extend designs across multiple platforms: Android, iPhone/iPad, and responsive Web.
- Produce functional specifications as required.
- Support project managers in work estimates and planning.
- Identify roadblocks and obstacles with a plan for getting around them.
- Validating ideas and designs using split A/B tests and product performance.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Able to conceptualise ideas & validate designs with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Experienced in the gaming sector with 3 years experience in the indie/mobile/console space
- Experience designing mobile and web games/applications and can show examples.
- Attention to detail, good communicator, personable. Can present and defend design-in-progress to large teams / management, can capture feedback.
- Ability to create responsive design using HTML5 and CSS3.
- High fidelity interactive presentations
- Ambassador for creative team, client facing.
- Tools agnostic
- Experience using phaser/pixie/webgl HTML5 games a bonus
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →